I have been awarded my first ever blog award from the lovely Lisa from Gorgeous M.E. I am so thrilled with this award! I am new to blogging so it is great to be 'approved of' by other bloggers!
So, there are a few rules with this award, firstly, I have to share 7 facts about myself with you, my fabulous readers.....so here they are!
1. I don't currently have pink hair. I have to confess this as I feel like a fraud walking round with white blonde hair, when I have pink hair in my profile pictures everywhere! I will be returning to pink very soon, but my hair is TRASHED at the moment so I'm giving it a few days of post-bleach recovery.
2. I have a crazy Bengal cat. He is called Tigger (how very original) and his hobbies are - biting my feet in the morning, climbing the walls (literally) and chewing my mums expensive artist paint brushes. He is gorgeous, with silky smooth spotty fur, and I love him to bits.
3. I have a condition called M.E or CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome), which means I am super exhausted after the smallest exertion, along with a host of other symptoms. It is a horrible illness, and it has drastically affected my confidence. I am currently working hard (on my blog) to get it back.
4. I do not take good care of my make up. Honestly, I don't know how I manage to smash every blusher and shadow into a zillion pieces, but I do. I wish all my make up was intact, but at least 80% of it is in a crumbled mess at the bottom of a bag or box somewhere. Bad me.
5. Lady Gaga is my idol. I wish I was her. She is just amazing - 'nuff said.
6. I love Red Bull. I live off the stuff. Sugar Free Red Bull is my diet staple! Probably because of my condition, and being a new mum - it is the only way I get through the day! *I do not recommend this to anyone!
7. My make up essential is Liquid Eyeliner. I have used it practically every day since I was about 11, and I found one in my mums make up bag. I get through LOADS of it!
The second rule of the Stylish Blogger Award is to nominate 7 other blogs that I think deserve to be credited for their amazing efforts. Here are my 7 (You are not obliged to accept the award, or to do the post, please just take it as a compliment from me and acknowledgement of your hard work!)
Fee from Make Up Savvy for being truly inspirational
Jude from Love Lust and Fairy Dust for her honest and 'human' (if you get me!) reviews
Julie From Musings of a Make Up Maniac Great product reviews
Jessyca from Forever Miss Vanity A great little blog indeed
Grace from Glitter and Carousels who does cute FOTD's
And two lovely newbies like me that are doing a grand job:
Annabella from Skin Scrubs
JTR from Vodka and Roses
Again, thank you so much to Lisa for the award, I am chuffed to bits. I hope you enjoyed the post!
Love Edie xx