There are countless nail brands releasing collections of blue polishes in familiar denim shades - following the launch of Les Jeans de Chanel - a limited edition trio of nail enamels, back in September.
|Les Jeans de Chanel Collection|
Everyone has a favourite pair of jeans that makes them feel great, so why not try wearing some denim shades and textures on your nails?
Here are a few ideas I tried out, using polishes from my collection. Play around with textures and effects, and if you want to dress up your 'casual chic' denim inspired nails - slick on a coat of your favourite glitter polish before heading out to party.
1. N.Y.C. Quick Dry Nail Polish - 204B West Village
2. Collection 2000 Hot Looks Fast Dry Nail Polish - 33 Button Moon
with Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish - 500 Disco Ball
3. Boots No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour - 208 Betty Blues
with Rimmel Matte Finish Topcoat
4. Collection 2000 Hot Looks Fast Dry Nail Polish- 27 Wham
5. N.Y.C Quick Dry Nail Polish - 204B West Village
(dipped into blue superfine glitter)
Love Edie xx