I generally hate seeing photos of myself, but I thought it was time to face the camera and try out a face of the day. I was going for a subtle, warm and peachy glow (although a glow isn't hard to achieve with oily skin like mine!).
What I used:
- Estee Lauder Idealist Serum
- Estee Lauder Double Wear in Fresco
- 17 Oil Control Powder - Translucent
- No7 Eyeshadow Palette - Sunset Metallic
- GOSH Cosmetics Multicolour Blush - Pink Pie
- Maybelline WaterShine Diamonds - 109 Peach Shimmer
- Collection 2000 Liquid Eyeliner - Black
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Mascara - 01 Black
My own observations about this look, are that I need to find my eyelash curlers URGENTLY, and probably invest in a softer, brown toned liner, or skip it altogether. I do however, love the way the blush, lipstick and shadow all co-ordinate, and the multifaceted shimmer of each product enhances the glow effect.
I am totally in love with Estee Lauder Idealist Serum - it really improves the wear of my foundation, as well as making me appear almost pore-less! I might ask Santa for a full size bottle.
I think it is an easy, neat and tidy look for daytime.
There is a review of the No7 Shadow Palette here.
Love Edie xx